Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86

هذا المنتدى خاص بالأسئلة والنقاشات حوال برنامج مصحف الجوال 1 و 2 كما توضع فيه المواضيع المثبتة والاعلانات حول مصحف الجوال

Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86

مشاركةبواسطة Dogcat250 في الجمعة يناير 11, 2019 9:13 am

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Nino Niederreiter snagged the puck off the boards and rushed toward the net, deftly setting up a wrist shot with a slick deke to each side. The puck whizzed past Nashville goalie Carter Huttons stick to give Minnesota an overtime victory but, before it got there, it had to elude Niederreiters good friend. Niederreiters goal with 2:44 left in the extra period lifted the Wild past the Predators 3-2 on Thursday night, and the tipped shot went between the legs of Roman Josi, who will play with Niederreiter next week for Switzerland in the Olympics. Theyll be roommates, actually. "I might mention it to him right now, but Im not sure if hell be happy about it," Niederreiter said. "At the same time, like I said, it was a big win for us and we needed those points. It felt like a playoff game out there because it was a pretty tough one." Jonas Brodin and Zach Parise scored early to offset two goals for the Predators by Craig Smith, who raised his team-leading total to 18. Hutton made 33 saves and helped thwart a Wild power play in the waning minutes of regulation, but that wasnt quite enough. All three goals Hutton gave up were to his stick side. "It was like a knuckle puck," Hutton said of Niederreiters winner. Josi was impressed by his buddy but not happy with him. "We didnt play that well in the first. We played a little slow, and they got on us quick. After that we played a good game. We obviously wanted two points, but its good to get a point on the road," Josi said. Smith tied the game midway through the second period when he redirected defenceman Victor Bartleys shot past Darcy Kuemper, who made his 12th straight start in goal for the Wild. The Predators hit the post twice in that middle frame and with another try in the third period. "A little bit of puck luck goes a long way," Kuemper said, adding: "I was just trying to do my part to battle and help the guys out because they were sure helping me out." Kuemper made 16 saves to improve to 7-3-2 since Jan. 1, and the Wild raised their home record to 21-7-2 this season. Coach Mike Yeo stressed to his players this week the danger of looking ahead to the break and not letting up against a team behind them in the standings, and their performance suggested the message was received. "I was real impressed with our guys, the way that they approached this game," Yeo said. "I asked them for a playoff-type mentality coming into the game, and thats a lot to ask for in February when youre about to go on a long break, but they brought it." Parise wasnt worried about a letup. "I think were all mature enough that we understood we have a game still before, and I dont think that was ever a concern about guys thinking about their flights tomorrow or their plans for the break," he said. The Predators had a jarring start to their day, when television announcer Pete Weber was taken for emergency heart surgery and general manager David Poile was hit by an errant puck that flew off the ice during the morning skate and hit him in the face where he was standing behind the bench. Poile was staying in a hospital overnight for observation and evaluation, the team said, and was unable to be present for the pregame ceremony the Wild held for all the Olympians in attendance for each team. Poile is the general manager for Team USA. "There was some bad stuff that happened today, but weve got to come out and find a way to get two points," Hutton said. "Good for them. We werent able to do it." The Predators are in last place in the Central Division but still within striking distance of the playoffs. "It was a good road point considering all the stuff that went on today," coach Barry Trotz said, adding: "We grind them out." NOTES: Wild D Marco Scandella sat out due to a sprained knee sustained the previous game. LW Stephane Veilleux cleared waivers and was sent to AHL affiliate Iowa. ... Smith has 20 points and 12 goals in his last 23 games. ... Niederreiter has 12 points and a plus-six rating in his last 19 games. Nike Air Max 270 NZ . Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. Cheap Air Max 270 NZ . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. http://www.cheapairmax270nz.com/. Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Air Max 270 Sale NZ . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. Discount Air Max 270 NZ . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production.WINNIPEG - Brett Carter was grinning ear to ear again Tuesday as he donned a Winnipeg Blue Bombers uniform for the second time in two years.The former Winnipeg Rifles receiver got to work out with the team last season and even dressed for a July game, then spent the rest of the season on the practice roster. Hes hoping to take the next step on his dream quest to make his hometown team.Im coming in here and Im going to fight for a spot, he said Tuesday as Day 3 of main training camp ended but his just started.Im going to be competing against a lot of these guys and there are a lot of really good players so Ive got to step my level up a lot and just be determined to do the best that I can do.Hes just 21 but was a CJFL All-Canadian and took home MVP honours with the Rifles, on top of being named a Prairie Football Conference All-Star.Last season, it was more of a teaching move to invite the young player to camp. The Bombers also invited a few Rifles players and a University of Manitoba Bisons quarterback to camp this year to work out with the team.But when July rolled around last season, injuries forced the Bombers to look for a Canadian to dress and Carter got the call. Coach Mike OShea said injuries in camp were also the reason Carter got a call this season as the Bombers look to bolster their Canadian talent.When youre faced with a certain number of injuries and youre looking at whos on your list of guys to bring back, he was here before, he understands what were trying to do here, hes local, hes good, said the coach.Carter impressed the coaches last season with his work ethic and ability. He also worked out with a team trainer in the off-season.Winnipeg-born Taylor Renaud, who played for Acadia, is also getting another look at Bombers camp as a receiver this season.The Bombers traded away two Canadian receivers in the off-season to acquire starting quarterback Drew Willy and defensive back Korey Banks.ddddddddddddWilly, who was a backup in Regina, said after Tuesdays practice that hes starting to get more of a feel for the receivers hell be working with this season.One is former B.C. Lions receiver Nick Moore, who was signed as a free agent in the off-season. Willy has known Moore for years, going back to when they were both trying to land jobs in the NFL.I like what Im seeing, Ive thrown with Nick before, said Willy.Guys like (Clarence) Denmark and Rory (Kohlert), these guys are good players as well so its fun to be around talented guys like this. Ive thrown a bunch of balls to Aaron Kelly and weve made a lot of big plays with him. Im just trying to put together things with each guy, get a feel for how they run each route.The CFL labour dispute continues to hang over the camp and the Bombers and the Toronto Argonauts could be the first to feel the impact. They are scheduled to open the exhibition season Monday and the regular season on June 26, also in Winnipeg.The teams player rep, veteran offensive lineman Glenn January, suggested the players arent rushing to take any action.The conversations Ive had have been strictly limited to what we can do to get the CFL to see our point of view, he said.The Winnipeg exhibition game comes before the two Alberta teams could legally strike. January said he knows that.Our strike laws are different than Alberta and I do know that we have a strike vote in hand which is my understanding can be exercised at any point in time.But he also suggested the exhibition game wasnt necessarily in jeopardy, unless the players were forced to vote on the leagues contract offer. If it was rejected, he said it would deprive players in some provinces of any protection under the collective agreement.The two sides in the CFL labour dispute havent held formal meetings since Thursday and no new talks are scheduled. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Dogcat250

مشاركات: 349
اشترك في: الجمعة يناير 11, 2019 6:45 am
نوع الجوال: 1832654555

العودة إلى مصحف الجوال - المواضيع المهمة والنقاش العام

المتواجدون الآن

المستخدمون المتصفحون لهذا المنتدى: لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلين متصلين و 4 زائر/زوار